- Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Very Strong Knowledge & Experience in MS-Office with Advance Skills
- Should have experience in Pricing & Costing with 4+ years of experience.
- Preference will be given for Data Analyst Certification.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Bachelor of Engineering - BE, Associate of Science - AS, Master of Technology - MTech, Bachelor of Computer Science - BCS
Required work experience
- Role: Data Scientist & Costing
Data Mining, Data Sharing, Data Intuition, Data Architecture, Analyse Business Objectives, Data Compliance, Implement Data Quality Processes, Forecasting, Data Availability, Data Governance, Data Replication, Define Data Quality Criteria, Deep Learning, Data Science, Normalise Data, Data Analysis, Develop Data Processing Applications, Establish Data Processes, Handle Data Samples, Manage Data Collection Systems, Analytical Modeling