Group Company: Varuna Integrated Logistics Pvt. Ltd
Designation: Administration-Team Leader (VL0043), Assistant Manager - Administration (VL0859)
Office Location: Dharuhera Fleet Dharuhera (Fleet Office)
- Liasoning with Govt Offices for workplace Safety, Fire, Water, Lift, pollution etc.
- Stock & Stationary Management
- Hiring and Managing Housekeeping, Security, Pantry, Transportation, Maintenance (AC, General Wear & Tear, Electrical, Plumbing, Paint Job etc.) Vendors
- Handling Events Like Office Picnic, Celebrations,Guests
- Setting Up Of New Offices/Guest Houses
- Coordinating With Architects If Any Office Interiors Changes To Be Done.
- Cafeteria, Pantry Management
- Maintenance Of Office Cars/Booking Of Vehicles.
- AMC for different Maintenance Activity
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment via Hiring and managing Office security from third party vendor.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and pantry; establishing policies, procedures, and work Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and pantry; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for Statutory compliances and accounting of PF, ESI, Insurance policies, Gratuity, Medical cover for the Third Party Hired employees, etc
- • Liasoning, Workplace Safety. • Stock & Stationary Management • Managing Housekeeping,
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Master's Degree
- Field specialization: Hospitality Administration/Management
- Degree: Master of Business Administration - MBA
- Academic score: 50 %
Key Performance Indicators:
- Vendor Management: "Audit of various sites in the zone (atleast 2 sites per month) wrt scope of Audit as per checklist **'Handling of all security guard & main gate activity of Regional office & branches, including CLPL along with proper updation of registers"
- Vendor Management: Office & Staff Room Maintenance
- Vendor Management: "1. Continuous monitoring of vendors on its performance for service delivery 2. Hold meetings with the supplier for development of services and/ or extension"
- Vendor Bills: "1. No bills should be sent without verifying the accuracy of bills and supporting data as per agreement 2. Timely submission of bills for processing and payment"
- Ticket Closure: Ensuring to do maintenance checklist on daily basis for zonal office/ branches/ staff rooms
- Record Maintenance & Submission: "Register maint with diesel reading, time of running of generators Adherence to approved budget"
- Record Maintenance & Submission: "1. Keep asset registers updated at any point of time for zonal & branch offices, staff rooms 2. Timely raising request of asset procurement to HO for approval "
- Record Maintenance & Submission: Monthly report by 5th of every month for staff room occupants with their address
- Audit Queries: Any audit observation should be closed within 3 working days
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills.
- Time management skills
- Financial management skills
- Contract management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, policies and by laws.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Human resources Management Skill